To Be A Vendor
All you need to do is just show up. Just that simple!
- If you are feeling sick, we ask that you please stay home.
- Spots are available on a first come, first served basis
- You will have roughly a 24 foot by 24 foot area. Tents and other items in your space must be secured/weighted.
- You can park where you sell.
- The owner Toby A.K.A. "the rent collector" will come around in the morning to collect the vendor fee.
- Some vendors will show up as early as 4am or even sat night. But most will show up around 6 or 7 AM.
- We will make every effort to make a space for you when you show up.
- Within reason, As long as what you have to sell is not illegal or stolen, you can sell anything you like!
- All unsold items must be removed at the end of the market.
- Our concession stand offers all sorts of cold drinks, coffee, foods and snacks. Open time for the stand is 5:30 AM.
- We are a pet friendly place, we just ask that your pets are friendly to other people and their pets as well.
- Vendors are asked to be fully packed up and leaving before 4 PM.
- Hope this helps! If you have any other questions feel free to submit a question on the main page or call Toby Nickerson at 603-746-400